One big bargain bag of airsoft

Curious

Im cutting down my collection massively, so one person will benefit.

I need to shift everything in this bag,and I would like to do so in one go.

Price: £325. Collection preferred from J25 of M25. Will deliver for 50p per mile (each way) from J25 of the M25 up to 100 miles total. Paypal (buyer pays fees), bank transfer or cash only.

Will not split.

Included is:

TM G36 with Star front end, upgraded internally with a systema motor and a gearbox upgrade kit. Shoots 380 arrow straight.

King Arms scope. A very nice one with a load of add ons that I forget about what they are.

CA sportline ex two tone m4. Shoots around 280.

Loads and loads of mags. G36 TM Hi caps (2), Star mids (4), TM lo caps (2) . G&P metal M4 mids (at least 5), King arms mids/hi, speed loaders.

TM tracer unit with some tracer ammo

Gear: black tac trousers, multicam chest rig, admin pouch, multicam pouches, M4 mag MOLLE shingles, black tac vest, knee pads, gloves, facemask, shemagh, slings.

At least a can of gas

A load of .2bbs (some blue!)

A load of spare parts - G36 shortened barrels, gearbox items etc.

The bag itself is a viper rip off kit bag (one of the really big ones with the three side pockets)

Quite a few miscellaneous odds and ends - Magpul front magholder foregrip, TM speedloader/IR beacon thingy, extra pouches, thread adapters and what not.

As you can probably tell, you'll get a lot of stuff, 2 working guns, and enough bb's ammo and gear to turn up to a game, open the bag and run riot. You wont be disappointed.

The pictures are indicative and DO NOT include everything (just the main bits)

photo34_zps037a4106.jpg

photo33_zps1d378241.jpg

photo31_zps2cefec4b.jpg

photo30_zps2e4369cf.jpg

photo29_zps78f1e355.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Havent airsofted in 6 months. Will let the below go for £200 collected. Or £225 delivered - I think I can send it in a courier. Note the removal of: multicam chest rig, admin pouch, multicam pouches, M4 mag MOLLE shingles.

Thanks!

TM G36 with Star front end, upgraded internally with a systema motor and a gearbox upgrade kit. Shoots 380 arrow straight.
King Arms scope. A very nice one with a load of add ons that I forget about what they are.
CA sportline ex two tone m4. Shoots around 280.
Loads and loads of mags. G36 TM Hi caps (2), Star mids (4), TM lo caps (2) . G&P metal M4 mids (at least 5), King arms mids/hi, speed loaders.
TM tracer unit with some tracer ammo
Gear: black tac trousers, black tac vest, knee pads, gloves, facemask, shemagh, slings.
At least a can of gas
A load of .2bbs (some blue!)
A load of spare parts - G36 shortened barrels, gearbox items etc.
The bag itself is a viper rip off kit bag (one of the really big ones with the three side pockets)
Quite a few miscellaneous odds and ends - Magpul front magholder foregrip, TM speedloader/IR beacon thingy, extra pouches, thread adapters and what not.

• 2 months later...

Archived