Snow Wolf M24

harborne blue

I am looking at the Snow Wolf M24 as my second boltie. I have owned and upgraded a VSR in the past and have heard good things about the Snow Wolf but am struggling to find a decent review so can anyone help:

Is it VSR compatible? I'd be looking to upgrade the piston at least.

Is it as good as it looks? 440+ out of the box and a steel sear is what I am told.

Tnx in advance! I'm having to face up to the fact that skirmishing on 'bad back days' means lighter kit and a lot less running so it's back to Sniper School for me...

Depends on the version, the SW-04 is supposedly APS2 compatible, PDI make a cylinder set and hopup chamber specifically for the snow wolf m24 tho. Externally its nice, the stock is solid and hefty, the barrel is secure enough with no movement so far. The adjustable stock is just about as solid as the one on the tanaka m24.

I have the PDI parts on order and anxiously waiting for them. If you are interested in anything else about the rifle let me know and ill do my best to provide.

The Hakkotsu m40a3 actually looks okay but it's TM money for an ACM gun?

I really like the look of the Snow Wolf M24 but it's worrying me that there doesn't seem to be a lot of upgraded parts available - I dropped buying a KA Blaser for the same reason.

If the M24 isn't VSR-like internally, I may have to look elsewhere - suggestions?

Archived