Jump to content

Tarr

Members
  • Content Count

    92
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

About Tarr

  • Rank
    Adv Member
  • Birthday 11/02/1986

Additional Information

  • Country
    Slovenia

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. The fuse needs to be in the circuit before the "drain" element. Thats why its always on the positive wire and the first element in the circuit. If you need to relocate it you could use a longer wire and put the fuse wherever you want it to be. Not ideal but better than a fuse on the return part of the circuit. That beeing said I remove all the fuses in my RIFs and have yet to actually destroy anything. Just don't force things when something is clearly wrong with the RIF and you won't be causing fires. Or alternatively use a mosfet that has a built in fuse.
  2. Oh okay, thats why it was confusing me. It looked like a complete railed dust cover but those usually replace the rear irons. Great job again! Hopefully i'll have something of my own to contribute to this thread soonish
  3. That 74 a gbbr? Mind sharing which dust cover that is? Love the look of that and the SU!
  4. With a sneaky VFC MP7 mag under it?
  5. May I ask where you bought it from? I saw Begadi has them but their price is insane.
  6. Tarr

    Bullpups

    It's solid when it's all glued and bolted together but a bit of a pain to keep from bending when working with individual parts. Also if like me you only have hand tools available its a bit of a pain in the rear to get everything nice and square with this many parts. If I were to do this again i would have taken two 8mm blocks and just fiddle around with a file untill i can get them to sit together on the prongs left on the receiver. If you have someone with even a hobby cnc machine this would probably be childs play to make. If i can help you out with any more info on this feel free to PM me,
  7. Tarr

    Bullpups

    I used JB weld. To be honest i would have done it a bit differently now - thicker material and less parts mainly. Maybe for the next one.
  8. Tarr

    Bullpups

    I took a 2 mm thick aluminium plate, cut out the shapes and epoxied them together. Here is a pic of the cutouts laid out in the order they were glued together in: And one of a test fit on the reciever:
  9. Tarr

    Bullpups

    More or less done externally, waiting for another outer barrel (short) and a flashlight to arrive so I can have a cqb setup but that should be it. Used a URX keymod rail section for the top and side rail. Not perfect as it was all hand made but I'm happy with how it turned out
  10. Tarr

    Custom Gear

    Do you mean this one? It's a custom made thingy we use as our team patch. It is just a design printed on the back of black hook velcro. Courtesy of Torserus.
  11. Sweet, thank you! Not for the purists but i quite like how that fits with the gun, almost like it was meant to be. Well done.
  12. Awsome collection there! That PP19 looks mighty interesting with that stock, would it be possible to get a pic of just that perhaps?
  13. Thank you for the compliment, means a lot coming from someone as detail crazy as yourself A picture of the "tool" in case anyone is interested. As described just a nail with some grooves cut into the head of it.
  14. I took a nail that fit into my soldering iron and cut grooves into the head of it with a small triangular file. I then sanded a flat bit into the side of the head just big enough to allow me to stipple the straight borders with it aswell. Shoot me a PM to remind me and i can take pic of it for you if you wish.
  15. My very first attempt at stippling, it has some rough patches but I'm still quite pleased with how it turned out. The frame seems to have some metal flakes mixed into the plastic so it gave me some trouble in certain areas of it..
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.