Snow!

FireKnife

Well it has started, the weather is as we speak is chucking down a hail of snow , on the 26th of October, what the hell.

Stupid weather, already the rooftops at my work are white and to venture outside is certain death.

So what is the weather like by you, anyone else got snow yet? :P

(and now my gas pistols are going to have their work cut out for them).

'FireKnife'

You're a snow.

No you're a snow, you snow, now just let me get high :P

Damn it, seems that everywhere else is fine, and I get a 30min small blizzard, well it is gone now and none settled, but it is forecast to return, evil up North weather.

'FireKnife'

you do realise you're in scotland? It snows for 6 months and rains the other :P

It's been hovering around 3C here though, FU northern ireland :P

Ok, so explain how last year we had one month of sun and not a single full week of snow, in fact it was all of three days a week apaprt each. Weird huh? :P

Oh and now the sun is out, blazing away the little snow that settled.

'FireKnife'

South Lanarkshire... Just had a really cold blast of snow like stuff.... Not quite snow, but past rain!

I already have all my snow kit either in the house or on order. I live close enough to a site or two now, that if it snows, I can WALK to bloody well play in snow kit.

It was almost 90°F again yesterday; warm enough for a dip in the pool to cool off after driving around with the top down all day. I'll accept the occasional earthquake in exchange for the freezing rain and hurricanes I grew up with on our East coast.

It was almost 90°F again yesterday; warm enough for a dip in the pool to cool off after driving around with the top down all day. I'll accept the occasional earthquake in exchange for the freezing rain and hurricanes I grew up with on our East coast.

Where do you live, must move to there. An earthquake now and then is a damn sight better than local retards, lack of anything to do, terrible weather and a council that think 50 people a year that died due to cold weather and conditions is fine.

'FireKnife'

Archived