Dynatex Impact Grenade (BFG / BFIG)

TheEgo

Dynatec BFIG
Blank Firing Impact grenade.

You can use 12g Shotgun Blanks, or 9mm (.308) blanks with the included adapter.
With an additional adapters you can also use Shotgun primers, .22's and a range of other caliber blanks.

These BFIG are used, and you can see in the photo they are scratched, this is superficial damage to the black finish only.

£70 inc Postage - EACH would prefer bank transfer
£65 picked up (UCAP Sandpit weekend 23/24 Feb) or (Twickenham /Heathrow/Essex area)

DSC03030%20(Custom).JPG
HiRes picture

This version of the Impact retailed from HFM Pyrotechnics for £120
The only place I know who had it listed on their site. And they didn't sell this item to the public. (sales were restricted (at the time), but the item isn't illegal to own)
Please don't confuse with other cheaper and inferior impacts on the market. These are incredibly reliable and go off on impact regardless of orientation from about knee height. If you require any ore information, ask away.

The spoon has a spring under the lid, so does pop off when thrown.

With the sppon they are approx. 99% dimensions of a real Nico -9 bang grenade.

Alternatively you can run them without the spoons/pins which is what our team does. "Saves time" throwing them.  :)

I can reccomend this seller, my bfg arrived next day perfect condition and well packed,

You could probably attach the pin to the spoon with para cord, so when you pull the pin you keep the spoon with it, I will try this tonight.

They fit perfectly in begadi 40mm grenade pouches even with the spoon on.

Jim

Archived