Can we make some kind of petition for Co2 Desert Eagle mags?

bankz5152

Hey chaps,

Since fitting the Guarder metal kit to my Desert Eagle a couple years back I have found that it simply does not work in anything below 10C and performance is iffy at best below 15C.

Considering the UK is generall pretty cold anyway, it doesnt work for most of the year. Im sure others have had this issue

Ive tried warm Propane mags & Propene, still no help. Im pretty certain the KWC mags do not fit at all.

Im not after crazy FPS just the ability to fire more than 10 rounds... in sub 15C temps.

I emailed RA-Tech a few times after they released the Glock mags they said it was interesting but where not making them at this time.

Any other way we could get someone to make Co2 DE mags!?

Well as you know, the KWC ones do exist and are pretty darn good. But it's the same situation as the KJW 1911's - the frame needs to be milled out to allow the magazine to fit. That's just to do with the Co2 bulb, so unfortunately you can be pretty certain that even if someone else designs one, you'll still need to either purchase a compatible frame, or mill your current one out :(

Archived