Sites in the Newcastle upon Tyne area with a game on the 26th May.

FireKnife

So as the airsoft UK Airbana map seems to have dropped the ball on sites in this area that actually have a game running on the date requested so I thought I would ask here.

Does anyone know a site within say 30mins to an hour of Newcastle (more specifically Tynemouth) that is running on the 26th of this month (this Sunday)?

Your help will be greatly appreciated and it will give me a chance to try other sites.

'FireKnife'

I think that's the only one on that date within range, I'm afraid.

There's NSC, but they're the alternate two weekends now they've had to suspend their Beamish site temporarily, and Gun Ho only runs once a month.

Incorrect. NSC airsoft run a game day every weekend and on that very day.

I should know as I'm going :P it's probably 10-15 mins from Newcastle by car.

What's your plans FK?

Take the missus down on the 25th, along with my airsoft gear. Attend a game on the 26th, just to get out and try other sites etc and then sepnd the rest of the week with her, going back on the 1st or 2nd of June.

Though this is why I ask as last time I got conflicting reports of sites, I usually do when I ask 'what sites are in XXXXX area'. :P

'FireKnife'

NSC as shardik says runs weekly, yeah we are temporarily not using the Beamish site but we are running at the pittington site every Sunday.

Get yourself down to NSC good bunch of lads still wont be able to meet you though as im having to miss this weekend due to family commitments.

I can do Tynemouth to Pittington NSC in 40 minutes straight through the Tyne Tunnel.

Cheers caaw

I will have my car as I am driving down the missus with her stuff anyway :P.

Getting to a site isn't an issue, but convincing the other half to let me go and making the space for the extra kit (very light loadout time) is the issue.

There is a good chance I can make it, I will just need to check directions and put my foot down for once.

Also the next time I go back to pick her up I migth be gaming then but that isn't until September.

'FireKnife'

Right got my pistol and kit, got an idea where I am going, will be at NSC tomorrow at 9am :P.

Should be easy enough to spot, black jumper top thing, DPM trousers and hat and a terrible Ford Ka ;).

'FireKnife'

Just because you strayed away from the group and kept getting stuck in hard to reach places :P.

Though thank you for the site suggestion, really wish I had a site like that near me, the players took it seriously without going into 'cheat to win' terrirtory and the games were well thought out and a good laugh. One or two odd moments from one or two players but you get that in airsoft.

All in all a good day and while I am down I might have to give somewhere else a try next time, not that I didn't like the site, far from it, but it is always good to see what other places can offer while I am down here :D.

'FireKnife'

Glad you enjoyed nsc and nice to put a face to the forum name ,both ntac and gun ho are good sites and well worth a visit .

Ntac should have a game day on the 2nd of june so you could just squash a visit their before you head home.

Your welcome at Nsc airsoft any time your in the area

Thanks, well I am heading back on the 1st as I need to be back and sort a few things on the 2nd anyway.

I will be down though in September and will see what sites are on then, as like I said it is a very welcome break from what I am used to.

'FireKnife'

• 3 months later...

Thread ressurection.

Ok so I have played NCS, anyone know of any other sites in the Newcastle area and beyond that have a game on the 15th September, like to try as many places as I can.

May also be bringing the missus ;).

'FireKnife'

There's NTAC that run most (if not all) weekends. Possibly Northern Alliance; though it's about an hour from Newcastle. Depends how much extra you're willing to travel (and if it's on that weekend; I've not seen a date for it yet)
And Gun Ho, near Guisborough; though you've got the same problem with dates. There's none advertised for September yet, last I checked.

Archived