renegadecow

So I recently came across this game called StarMade. Pretty new, still in alpha, ok. Free to play, that's nice. Plays and looks like Minecraft, hey that should be exciting. You build atmospheric and space flight capable craft armed with whatever you put in it all the while keeping space pirates from raping your *albatross*.

Life over.

It's insanely addictive and I've been playing long hours into the night without even noticing. So far I've been concentrating on making 1:1 (or near as I could make it) craft from the classic Gundam universal century starting with the lowest of minions: RB-79 Ball, Zeon Dopp, and even a Gunperry.

My Balls hanging out in space.

starmade-screenshot-0021.png

Dopp. MSN-02 Zeong in progress at back.

starmade-screenshot-0026.png

Gundam schoolbus.starmade-screenshot-0023.png

So if you're already hooked into this game, I'd like to see what you're making!

Think of the possibilities Fireknife! A GIANT FLYING 1911 THAT ACTUALLY SHOOTS!!! And you can make the magazine removable as an escape capsule.

OH MY *fruitcage*-ING GOD, that would be pants jazzingly awesome and win!!!!!!!

Though in reality you know I would just make innappropriately shaped ships that would as you say ''raping your *albatross*'' :P

'FireKnife'

BSG

k42gMNY.jpgU MAD BRO?

First you need to secure a sector in which to start building, then you need to buy/mine/pillage the materials needed. You're looking at maybe a week minimum if you fill the deck full of Vipers and Raptors. Ooor you could download the build file at the main website if the guy who built the above already uploaded it. I'd fancy a Basestar myself.

Yeah, that too. The lack of any flesh colored blocks that are structurally sound kinda inhibits that though. Still, I don't see why you can't make a ship out of sand (which you can).

Or you know, giant steel manhood that deploys sperm craft ala that random Family Guy episode? Either way it will be fun to see right?

Too bad I don't have the weekend free, that will be spent with others and that is all I can tell you on this forum. Either way it does look fun.

'FireKnife'

Archived