So I went Paintballing today...

joeking27

Ahh yes Blackadder one of my favourites

Blackadder.JPG:)

But seriously for a moment - are Paintball skirmishes as bad as people make them out to be? At the last Airsoft skirmish I went to there were problems with people not taking their hits there too.

Personally I wouldn't care to indulge in PB due to the cost of ammunition, lack of realism on the weapon & mess your gear would get in. However thats just my opinion and not to be hoisted upon anyone else..... wibble.

paintball does have a place in sociaty

paintballs job is to ceep CHAVs, yobs and other *albatross* away from airsoft. that way they can enjoy their dishonerable game and we can enjoy our honerable sport

i would only ever go paintballing again if you could garrentee that every last one of the people there are airsofters first

oh yea and sledge for teh win

{edit}

why do i allways type in 'ant' instead of 'and', and 'out' instead of 'our'

You may have read before that in my college there is a group of paintballers, who are arrogant as hell.

To skip to the end, I today challenged them to come airsofting, just one time, and a group of airsofters would come paintballing.

Then we could decide which is better.

I got the usual arguements of 'But how can you tell if you've been hit?', 'It's too kiddy, there just bb guns. My marker can take out a satellite etc', and do full well expect them to say that paintball is better at the end of this anyway.

Still, if I can get a group of us together, we should be able to get them to see the light. There are 12 of them, and currently I've got about 6/7 people who are willing to come for the airsoft side. There will be others at the skirmish site anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

Anywho, I'll post in here how it turns out (probably next month as we get organised, and we will be going paintballing first).

Archived