What's in here?

Hardcore1-6

So..

I'm an idiot and i'm running a marathon on Monday.

Give me cash for ABF, the Soldier's Charity - more info can be found here - http://www.soldierscharity.org/

The Army Benevolent Fund is the soldier's charity. They provide lifetime support to serving and retired soldiers and their families. Soldiers put a lot into serving and it really can be tough for them and their families. The Soldier's Charity provides financial assistance when they are in real need.

To coax you into this a little more I signed up in February and did a bit of running, I haven't done any proper training and this week I prepared by deadlifting, doing a bit of boxing and last night drank too much wine and i'm hungover to *fruitcage* right now.

I'm going to be in pieces. Please donate, it's just gone pay day so before you put in that massive 'softing order throw a fiver to those in need - the money is going to one of the best causes you can give to.

Link: www.justgiving.com/Belfast-Marathon-ABF

Thanks!

Mike

Done.

Never again will I trust a PTI telling me "you'll be fine sir, you're already fit"

Don't want to start another foot and mouth scare here, but my calves are sick. Legs don't work, prancing around like a dressage horse trying to get full mobility back.

No blisters, no nipple bleeding. No vomit.

Spent the last two days on the range pretending to be fine but completely unable to change fire positions or double between firing points.

Worse injury is currently the inside of my left thigh which appears to have had all the hair plucked from it.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived