Looking for a review on the steel GRP

Lone_Bullet

Hiya

My google -fu is failing me yet again!

I'm finding the cheap potmetal, the $600 ALU and the $1200 steel versions al right, but no in-depth reviews of the steel ones.

I don't just fork out thàt kind of money without informing myself, but all I can find are video 'reviews'... which are just advertisements, let's be honest here.

does anyone have experience or a link to an in-depth review with the steel RWA GRP?

If not, the ALU version is second choice, they'd be welcome too.

Thanks!

It's based on a kjw co2 system. It looks well and I heard it performs well but it needs a steel inner frame IMO to last the pace, the kjw pot metal inner it comes with is made of cheese (Swiss I think). Also no proper hammer exists so you will have to have an imperfect replica.

The replica doesn't have to be perfect in form, but rather in function for me.

I'm just so tired of waiting for AM's alu inner frame that I gave up on my KJworks MEU and want to go for this GRP.

But no steel inner frame huh?... weird. I expected it to be steel TBH.

Most people seem pretty happy with it, though?

I've shot Blobface's example, and it's absolutely awesome. I agree, it is kinda disappointing that it doesn't have complete steel parts (the grip safety isn't steel) and that it has the older TM-style rail-on-inner-frame, rather than the newer Nova-style rail-on-frame design. That said, even the Inokatsus have the same configuration - to get a steel-rail-on-frame gun, you have to be shopping with FRP, whose guns usually run like *albatross* and cost $1,750 or more.

Archived