ASG/KJW CZ P-09 backstraps

Wingman

yes and no. They are perfect fit as far as outside size, texture, color etc. However the KJ hammer spring channel is too narrow to properly engage with the CZUB straps.

therefore you will need to make up for the difference with epoxy, making it a permanent change to the strap of your choice

I have photos of that in the p09 thread, wherever that one went to now. been a long time

Alternatively if you really want to get fiddly, you can start layering some sort of spacing tape (metal spacing tape comes to mind) on the inside of the strap so as to build the channels and get it to snugly secure around the frame... too fiddly for me tho. But one could get creative if you really wanted to keep them swappable.

Thanks for getting back to me..cant understand why ASG/KJW did'nt just make them themselves. I would have paid the extra price for them.

Have 3 of them now, really loving the performance out of them. Lots of shooting and no issues (knock on wood).

yes and no. They are perfect fit as far as outside size, texture, color etc. However the KJ hammer spring channel is too narrow to properly engage with the CZUB straps.

therefore you will need to make up for the difference with epoxy, making it a permanent change to the strap of your choice

I have photos of that in the p09 thread, wherever that one went to now. been a long time

Couldn't you brush on a release agent before laying the epoxy down so that the epoxy sticks to the grip insert only and not the frame? Kinda like how you'd bed a rifle stock?

Archived