Best choice for G17 C02 magazine

Wingman

I recently purchased a KJW P13 and I am having excellent luck with it so far. Works great with every TM/KJW and WE G style green gas magazine.

However, the pistol is also C02 rated and I have no idea who makes a good C02 magazine. Have not been able to find any KJW G17 C02 magazines out there.

Any other suitable options?

• 4 weeks later...

None work. KJW is the best as far as the valves go but it still will NOT cycle to any satisfaction. the glock system is antique and it cannot even release enough CO2 due to the pressure it needs to place on the valve. the whole point of the co2 is for steel slide use. and it doesn't work on this platform.

the best bet is to use a high flow gas valve and propylene gas (it has very little cool down allowing at least 20 rapid shots before it fizzles; propane/vanilla gas is done by the 7th fyi). haven't tried the Volant nozzle yet because i just know that double chamber design will break fast... but theoretically that + propylene will give you decent boost on a steel build.

nozzle seal on the piston is vital. you need to eliminate any leaks since you need all the gas you can contain in there. ive had fantastic results with guarder nozzle and their piston. terrible results with the "expanding" o ring piston heads. 8 different ones collecting dust in my parts bin now. they don't work either

and yes I've tried every CO2 magazine under the sun. its just the glock bbu combined with the hammer mech that's horrible design.

don't waste your money.

Archived