Help Making Team Logo

Crandall

I want to make a good team logo but can't because the drawing thing on my computer is just too diffucult to get things perfect. Can anyone suggest a free downloadable program to help in the aid of making my team logo. Please help!!

Phoneix I was looking for something with blue and black with a camo background. It would have the background shape of like a special forces badge. Inside that would be an octagon. then inside the octagon there would be 4 triangles each from the diagnal sides of the octagon that meet in the middle. In the middle there would be a circle. the circle would be black. the inside of the triangles would be blue, dark blue. the outside of the triangle would be black. The outside of the octaon would be the camo part. On top of the octagon would be my team name in Blue. The team name is the Salvation Army. Do you think you could do that and post it up on this topic when your done?? Sorry the directions ar kinda rough. Hope it looks like what I think it will. It'll Sorta look like the Umbrella corps badge from resident evil when it's done.

well see who wins. ya it's my 100th post( that was off topic)

maybe they'll even be a prize, nothing material, but you will get my respect if that amounts to anthing, :lol: . Ohh and when i play, if i get patches made for my team and people walk up and go "thats a lovely patch, wherever did you get that design from" i'll say ohh it was _______ the best design maker in the world. Then i will tell them to talk too you on the site and the person will happen to be a ritzy art person who will give you lots of money for you design making skills. Evenutally though you will become washed up and be depressed where you will then cut off your ear and mail it too mee.Hehehehehehe :lol:

@SilentScope I like the background more then Phoenix's. There both really god thoug better then i expected

@Phoenix I like it a lot even the purple :) The only problem is that i dont think that the blue in the background goes with the blue in the octagon. If you could give the blue in the ocrtagon that fadded look it would be awesome. Everything is great besides that :)

Archived