Need help for upgrades (Combat Master by Jag)

combat88

Hi to everyone,

at first of all I'm sorry for my english. I'm italian and this is an opportunity to improve my level. I didn't found any (italian) forum really complete on airsoft and customization. So I hope in this, thanks in advance for your help. I'm a doctor, I'm 34 years old and I wish to start with IPSC (I'm working on, burocrazy, real gun etc.) but in the meantime I enjoy with airsoft in my private area with an arranged shooting range. I have not great expectations because priority is shooting with the real gun but for many reasons (costs, trip to field, risks) I find gbb gun and its upgrades funny and fantastic for training.

I'm intereset in simple and realistic gun, so I buyed the 2011 combat master by jag army, works very good honestly but over 6 metres loses accuracy.

I just ordered:

- AIP enhanced nozzle

- Spring nozzle DP 180%

- Spring valve nozzle cowcow

- Recoil/hammer springs 140% by AIP

And now I'm thinking to change inner barrel and hop-up group (decepticons 75° rubber), all by maple leaf.

At the end: if I wanted to change the slide from EMG combat master by WE/AW (has better finished), nozzle and BBU will fit on?

No, I don't think so. TM and WE 1911s aren't compatible, the WE is an odd duck among the airsoft 1911s, most others (CA, Army, Bell) are TM clones while WE engineered theirs based on TM Hi-Capa. The WE 1911 is also infamous for its poor gas capacity.

Archived