The 118 Show

HaVoC

Oh wow!

*buys 2 wigs and comedy moustaches*

They may be a b*ll*cks company but there's no denying they do the whole internet serial thing well :lol:

In the year 2004, Detective Left 118 was frozen while attempting to retreive an Arctic Roll from the fridge. Years pass until finally Detective 118 is discovered by a team of scientists. He's thawed out, along with the roll and a pot of Yopley. The year is 3000...

*Detective 118 shouts 'Hey!' and rides around on a small trike while eating an Arctic Roll*

Now I believe he'll be rish having sold his Yopley for 16 gillion Mega-creds. 118 clones himself, and together 118 and 118 become the future's most helpful, most number-tastic heroes! Always there to serve, they are...

NEODICKS 3000!

If you haven't already, perhaps that'll inspire you to watch the thing... :P

The fact that episode 2 opens with a montage including an image of 2 comedy men in yellow suits with retro hairstyles, wearing women's underwear on the outside and 'flashing' the camera only helps matters really.

Think I'm stakin' out? Think I'm lookin' at you? BITE ON THE BAGUETTE! :P

This might look like a harmless, innoffensive slipper, but I'm ever ready for action!

*pulls out antenna from slipper*

*speaks into slipper*

I'm on the phone, I'm on the case. Hey 118, what's going on? Get the car round 'ere! WE'RE GOING, WE'RE GOING! GO GO GO!!!

Classic... :P

• 2 weeks later...

Archived