Crazyiest thing

Plymouth Roadrunner

well it wasn't that crazy, but my friend had this 3 wheeled like big wheels thing. I was like a seat with 2 wheels in the back and you could turn the one in the front. He didnt tell me that it was really weak, I went down this HUGE hill with it, broke and skided on my shoulder for abou 20 feet, when I got home you could almost see the shoulder, socket. It was really gross. Also my friend went down a grassy hill on a scooter. He got down fine. My friends and I all had this holly ###### look on our faces. He was like "what happened" then he looked down at his leg and it was like splurting out blood. Soo gross. we never did figure out how that had happened!

A certain someone on these forums put a jar of fish paste in his school's AC ducts... ;)

For me, it'd have to be...erm...sending the wrong computer (it was even the wrong manufacturer...) back to a company to be repaired. That was funny :P

Nothing too extreme though...yet... ;)

A certain someone on these forums put a jar of fish paste in his school's AC ducts... ;)

For me, it'd have to be...erm...sending the wrong computer (it was even the wrong manufacturer...) back to a company to be repaired. That was funny :P

Nothing too extreme though...yet... ;)

Hm, i wonder what kind of ungratelful *albatross* would do that kind of stupid thing?

Archived