Crazyiest thing

Plymouth Roadrunner

Whats the craziest, most extreme thing you've done?

I went down a hill on a infltable snow tube, went off a jump halfway down, got at least 12 feet of air, then landed on my neck.

or when I crasche a go kart into a tree at 40 mph?

mabye when I hit a tree on my sled at around 30 ?

:lol::lol:

jumping out of a tree-sober

jumped into a bush-drunk

called the bloke from 'busted' krap-bit of both

took on 15 people including a 6 shot 168bb moscart launcher, with a usp and a mk5 thundeflash.- yesterday...took two of them out with me.

ran into a room in a 6vs6 on my own welding a mp5 in my left hand, and a m4 in my right, spraying anything that moved, before promptly getting ripped apart by the other 3.

I had a really high tree when I was little... I used to like to climb trees. One day I got to the top, and then the branch snapped and I fell to a HELLUVALOTTA pain. I mustve hit every branch, and got cuts and scratches everywhere.

Another time when I was little, my dad was feeling destructive.. and out neighbor was away. So we took apart his fence and made a raft out of it, and he made me test it to make sure it floats (we lived in front of a lake at the time), so I got on it, and got about 25 feet out, and this water moccasin (a snake that can swim, I think its poisonous) starts swimming really fast, right toward me, and it jumped onto the raft and I RAN. I swear I mustve been running on water, because next thing I know I was inside the house and my dad was laughing.

Ill post more if I think of any.

• 1 month later...

i made a guy(he was retarded i think, well He WASNT retarded but he acted like it and was really stupid and got anoyying,and he was a tweaker) but he was really craving cigs and i told him if he went down a canyon by my house on my little brothers old tonka truck the truck could of fitted a bout 2 5 year olds and this is a 17 year old, 300 pound dude with stretch marks on a 5 year old tonk truck but i told him i would give him some... he believed me and i said it because i thought he wouldnt do it and next thing he was pulling it out of my garage and i was liek dude no.. and hes like i want some cigs man and we got to the canyon and he said does this thing have brakes(stupist question EVER!) and my cousin said yea im pretty sure it does and he went down that thing flying..................... hit a rock flew into the air then landed and then hit another rock and did about two flips and lanted into a tree or a very large bush and we sat up there for a about 2 mins and we heard nothing and my friend chris he was 19 at the time said "###### dude i think hes dead" and we went down there and the guy said "i cant feel like legs... can i have a cig??"he was REALLY despret for cigs and my friend chris went back to my house and got a heavy duty rope and we had to pull him up the canyon with a car and he was all bloody and stuff it was rather funny cus he did such a stupid thing and he thought a toy had a brake system to stop a 300 pound man we called the police and they came and the firefighters said "Okay. so what happend" and my friends and i said " a guy went down a canyon on that tonka truck" and we pointed to it and the firefighters ALL looked at us and said " your effing joking right" and i said "nope" and then one of them said "who the F*** would do that" and i pointed to the guy and he went to the hospital and came back a bout 5 months later and the cops came on my street and held him at gun point and later that day we found out he stole a ###### load of morphine from the hospital... thats the crazyest thing ive ever DONe or well made some one do

138: My eyes are burning and my head hurts from trying to read your "post".

Craziest thing I've ever done?

-Play catch with a wad of flaming paper.

-Strip apart "jumping jack" fireworks light and chuck each individual jack

(they have maybe 15mm quick burning fuses on them).

-Build an aircannon called the peacemaker and use it as a deterrent on halloween.

-Play hackey sack with a throwing star.

I had a really high tree when I was little... I used to like to climb trees. One day I got to the top, and then the branch snapped and I fell to a HELLUVALOTTA pain. I mustve hit every branch, and got cuts and scratches everywhere.

Another time when I was little, my dad was feeling destructive.. and out neighbor was away. So we took apart his fence and made a raft out of it, and he made me test it to make sure it floats (we lived in front of a lake at the time), so I got on it, and got about 25 feet out, and this water moccasin (a snake that can swim, I think its poisonous) starts swimming really fast, right toward me, and it jumped onto the raft and I RAN. I swear I mustve been running on water, because next thing I know I was inside the house and my dad was laughing.

Ill post more if I think of any.

They are poisonous. They are also known as Cottonmouths.

I see them all the time here (in Georgia) almost alwyas in water. I've seen alot of copperheads too. Up close. Too up close.

Come to think of it, I almost stepped on a moccasin in May at this CQB site here. There was a small pond behind the building, and we saw alot of snakes that day, some were in the building. I was walkign aorund back, checkign the place out again b4 the game, and I stopped for a second. My dad tells me to look down and I jump out of my boots, cause this snake is sitting there all rubbed up on my boots.

I sliced open my thumb with a machette...

We were out on a camping/airsoft trip and I thought it would be cool to take our machette and chop up sticks with it. This soon got boring, so I tried pulling one of those cool "throw the machette into the ground with the hopes of it stickin in" moves... Yeah, the machette bounced up and caught me in the thumb. I looked at my thumb and said to myself "Hmm, thats not good... better go show my Dad."

So we had to spend the night at a local hospital. Ontop of that my teammates ate all of my marshmellows!!!

I once put a 3 wheeler in a lake... good times B)

I also found out the hard way that the hand brake didn't work either when I crossed a road and hit the embankment on the other side going 40 MPH... surprisingly I walked away from that one...

Also hit a tree downhill skiing once... I'd rather not elaborate

On another trip I had a snowboarder stop right in front of me (after I was knocking the snow off my skis onto them from the chair lift all afternoon mind you :D ). I ended up going into the rough snow on the side of the trail, I remember rolling down the hill after my skis flew out from under me, then my boot caught in the snow and flung me on my back and I slid 4 feet head first on my back down the hill. The only thing still attached to me after that was my boots and my jacket.. Everything else was scattered all over the hill... poles. gloves. hat.. skis.. everything :D

I have an STTi G3, right? so I put spacer in the back of the cylinder head and on the spring guide. I was actually puncturing a coke can and denting the other side and got an accurate range of 70 feet w/ .2's... after about 3 magazines (60 shots) I cocked it and it just blew up. Cracked the body in half & shot spring/cylinder/bolt out the ejection port/top of gun.... that is the most extreme airsoft mod I've ever done. I've got spacers in most of my springers.

Archived