HK G36C SL9 Conversion+New M249

enzo100

I was browsing Redwolf Airsoft and found this G36C conversion kit. It looks like a quality kit that I thought many of you may be interested in. It costs $248 USD and includes hand guard, metal outer barrel, 20rd magazine, stock, receiver , top rail. Looks like an interesting kit. Anyone interested in making one?

Also check out this new M249 Nato version from TOP.

Based on the earlier released Mk II version this M249 differs with OD colored external parts like hand guard and stock. Also barrel and muzzle have been modified to "NATO standard". Only 100pcs will be made and it appears this will be limited edition model. Suggested retail price in Japan 168,000 Yen or £857

-EnZo-

I was browsing Redwolf Airsoft and found this G36C conversion kit. It looks like a quality kit that I thought many of you may be interested in. It costs $248 USD and includes hand guard, metal outer barrel, 20rd magazine, stock, receiver , top rail. Looks like an interesting kit. Anyone interested in making one?

Its made by Star, its bound to suck.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived