*ACK*! WHERE'S THE DOOR FOR THE P-90 HICAP?!?!

TaQ

Hey,

PLEASE DON'T FLAME ME....... but... Where the hell do I fill the bb's on the P-90 highcap? I was kinda suspecting the buttplate but that doesn't move.....unless it's glued on?!?!

This is my first ever P-90 highcap, even having a P-90 for like 4-5months!!

ELP!! :(

I probably would of figured it out by the time this was posted but hey.... who knows.. I'm still half asleep... *ACK*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE DUMBASS SEE'S NOW....

Cheers bud! I've been feeding the bb's in from opening the buttplate, and then trying to squeeze the spring and follower back in and then putting the buttplate back on! LOL silly me.... No wonder they weren't feeding.... the bb's are in the wrong end...... >_<

MWAHAHAHHAHA, I've magically fixed the trap door back to where it belongs!!

Man... I was pushing the trap door INWARDS, hence the snappage... I didn't have a clue you had to open it OUTWARDS.... Silly me..... >_<'

The trapdoor needs a good long nail to get open, it almost made my nail bleed (since I filed them last night.. :rolleyes: nah, I cut them lol..HONEST)

can some please describe in intricate detail, the exact working of the box mag for the P90? I was going to start a thread, but this one is relevant!! I need to know how the m16 mag feeds into the box mag, if its a hopper syste, of bb storage, or simply a nice convertor for m16 mags to be used in the P90. I've never liked the normal hicaps for the P90- they never work 100% right all the time. is the box mag more reliable?

can some please describe in intricate detail, the exact working of the box mag for the P90? I was going to start a thread, but this one is relevant!! I need to  know how the m16 mag feeds into the box mag, if its a hopper syste, of bb storage, or simply a nice convertor for m16 mags to be used in the P90. I've never liked the normal hicaps for the P90- they never work 100% right all the time. is the box mag more reliable?

I'll do my best. The door to the m16 hicap must be open for the bb's to spill from the box mag into it. It then feeds the bb's from the m16 hicap's nozzle up, then down into the P90's feeding system. I've never had any misfires from the box mag, but then again, I've only used it twice.

..and to mod it to take lowcaps you just snap off a metal piece that stops the mag from clicking in place when the trap door of a highcap is shut (in which it'll be like putting a lowcap in)

The metal piece is designed to force you to open the trap door on an M16 highcap. This is because if you use the box mag reservoir you'd want the door open so the bb's feed from the reservoir to the mag, and into the P-90.

Nuno, stop deleting my posts! I thought this was a fun board! :P

Azrael. The P90 hicap is unique, it works much like my old TT P90 mag.

It has a follower than pushes bbs into the feed mech (much like gravity pushes bb's down on a normal hicap). From there its the same, except all the rounds are fed since the bb's are are going with gravity, and not against.

P90 hicaps (in my possession and all my friends who have owned them) always seem to need a good slapping to get them to feed properly. I'm praying that the new P90 I have doesn't need the same treatment.

Oh, and I'll think you'll find we still live in a terrbily PC world in the UK- worse than it ever was in the 90's. I'm going to continue the rant I just wrote in a new "off topic post" so as not to clutter.

I think I'll give the box mag a go, but wait until my new hicap decides not to work properly.

How does the battery on the box mag get to the rear of the gun? Can it be wired so there are no external wires at all? If it can i might get one

I wired it *half internally* before. Here's how you do it:

Take off the upper receiver off (simple), then the gearbox out of the P-90 (even more simple) wire the batt connector head from the rear of the empty receiver and thread it through the hop up door (you can take this off if you wish, it helps) then poke it out left/right out of the door afew cm's (just enough so the batt connector can connect to the box mag connector)

After that, put the gearbox back in, watch out the wire doesn't interfere with the gearbox placement. After the gearbox has sat in comfortably the box mag wire should be snug and secure, screw the backplate on, tuck the wires in and connect the gearbox wire to the box mag wire. Close up.

Attach the upper receiver back on. Put a large battery in the box mag and attach it to the P-90. To conceal the wires even more, sit the battery so the part with the wires faces you, so you can connect the two wires right next to each other...

....I don't know what the hell I typed but hopefully you can understand.. I just got up... ZZzzZZz....

Oh and can provide pics if you want..

Archived