Thats a neat idea....but I don't think peoples abilities to write a review saying this gun is good because I own it and because it is full metal qualifies them for more rep points.

God, surely Havoc would be making reviews of his pencils and razors if we had rep points for reviews.

~P

• 3 weeks later...
but I don't think peoples abilities to write a review saying this gun is good because I own it and because it is full metal qualifies them for more rep points.

Well, considering what some people get/give rep points for. I think that is more than enough.

Yes I do support this idea, as people that wrote ###### reviews would not get repped by anybody. But people that take the time to write good reviews would get repped.

Adding the ability to add or subtract reputation for a reviewer is possible (evyerthing is just about possible.. so long as it's logical). It is however beyond what I have time to write in and do at the moment though.

It's nice, but I don't think it's necessary, so don't overwork yourself over this thing. :)

Like I said before, "We write them to be a help to the community. Not to gain points." Any loonly with an account can just copy some review off the net and post it. I don't think Rep points would be a just thing.

If someone wants to rep a review however, I think they should be allowed to rep them anyways. You know, rep them off one of their random posts and say somehting about that post....and oh yeah good review....

But I am against this.

~P