my phone dont work on arnies

my new piece of kit... more expensive than an AEG. (silly mistake i know but anyway)

it's a sony ericsson P910i. OS is symbian and i dont remember what browser it uses i dont know...

all i can do is log in and get transferred to the next page (the one that says it'll transferr you to after you log in) i can load that page, no problems there. but the problem comes on this page... anything i click on that tells me i'm not logged in... i've checked my cookies on the phone and it's enabled so i dont know wtf is going on... all i know is that i'm not a whizz and cant fix this so there...

/me is a PROUD NOOB! :D

w00t.

anyone can help me out here? so when i'm on the train i can still spam R22's PM box and harass marnoob by sending him sexually harassing PMs

Hmm well it's hard to help with that. Logins are done by cookies as you suspected, TBH I'd see if your browser needs updating at all to get it to work properly or not. I'm not that familiar with that phone's OS. I have used the forums through an iPAQ before.. but the novelty does wear off pretty quickly :)

• 1 month later...

thanks for trying to help but i dont know what exactly is happening to opera at the moment... i've installed it (luckily the sony ericssons get the opera mobile for free :) ) and opera just sits there... does nothing... idling while i'm connected to the web :S

edit:

just thinking it'll be cool to co-ordinate an arnies army invasion while i'm out reconning sites to take over and over throw their company and name it teh Arnfenhouse

Edited by urban-ninja