P90, AK47, or MP5 SD5/6?

Lightning10

Which one looks the deadliest STOCK: the AK47, the P90 TR, or the MP SD5/6?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Which one looks the deadliest STOCK: the AK47, the P90 TR, or the MP SD5/6?

• AK47
    • P90 TR
    • MP5 SD5/6

9 cm is nothing, and surely 70 is better than 50, but you do know TM is not the only manufacturer of mp5 std/midcap mags, do you?

I recently bought 8 MAG-mags, each carrying 90 BBs.

seriously, performance-wise they're all TM, and I really hate that every bloke gets an mp5sd as their first AEG, because when I bought the SD, I thought normal mp5's were common, and SD's "kinda unique".

I still love my mp5sd, and will do even more when I've attached the red-dot and fixed the problems I've been having (ICS).

AK47.

As to which I'd buy - it'd probably be the P90.

I handled a Marui AK and admittedly it was old, but it was rattly and didn't really speak to me. I'd be interested in what Classic Army and ICS eventually bring out. The thought of spending an extra £200 or so on body-kitting an AK (not to mention all the internal upgrades you can do) don't really appeal to me.

The looks of the MP5 SD's really put me off. I like the MP5A4/5 but it is just so common. They're on every police show - but if I had an extra £400 lying around I'd get one and accessorise it for the look.

The P90 is all about SG-1. It's also, by all accounts, not a bad little gun and looks different to everything else. No one else seems to plan on making one, ensuring its niche appeal.

I think that the Ak is by far the scariest gun. As it gives off that badass rebel look, and it can be made to fit in with almost any uniform.

However I every time I see an Op-for with an AK now I always crack a smile because I remember a guy at Lightfighter airsoft having his Ak just come apart in his hands whilst he was walking through a bush, and then he couldn't get it back together. Which whilst awful as it was for the guy, it alwways amused me because of the unbreakable image that goes with the AK.

Archived