Guarder and Xtreme BBs

FUmiYAsu

I want to try out some new BBs, personally I think KSC .25s are the best but they are hard to find in the UK. So I want to see if there is some other brand that is better or as good as KSC bbs, hence I browsed on fire-supports online shop and saw the Guarder BBs. Have anyone tried them? are they any good?

I also saw Xtreme .23g bbs on Airsoft scotland which seems to be quite cheap.. Have anyone tried them before?

Thanks

For some reason I only use Guarder BBs now, .28s in both my AK Dragunov and WA SV, man these .28s sail straight and far. To me, Ive only used Excels, KSCs, and Guarders, and all are about the same. Never had any problems with any of them, no jams, maybe the Guarders feed just a little better. Guarder BBs are good, though you get less for the price and it comes in that fancy bottle :D . I mean theres nothing wrong with trying them out, you wont be dissapointed. The Guarders feel oily, probably added to the BBs to improve performance? Anyways, thats my $.02. Hope it helps.

i dont know why but i love watching at sites the amount of different color packets that come from peoples bags with their choice of BB's.....i persoanlly stock excel 0.2g like most but also i find having something of the more heavy weight say 0.25g (i know not mega heavy) is very useful for windy days....

its like milk...some people have the basic normal then there is the people that swear by say "gold top thick and creamy" its the same with BB's some love the basics while others opt for that something special in their beloved weapon....its all down to the player!

i must admit i was wondering about the eXtreme bb range i rekon i will have to look into them more seriously as they sounds quite nice....will just wait a while for some more reviews...

Archived