Italian players?

LoneWolf

Tommygun lives in Rimini, not Rome.

I on the other hand do live there I play with a club called Scacco-Matto. We're not really MILSIM as we always use Hicaps. If you're a Milsimmer then your better of with Solo's group, 32nd Airborne or something like that.

Can you speak Italian?

Here are a few links:

Scacco Matto

Coordinamento Softair Lazio

Italian Airsoft Map

They're playing tommorrow (Scacco Matto) but i won't be there, I gotta go visit some relatives in Padova.

Buonasera Gents,

Lonewolf,

Have a look at this link http://www.asnwg.it/comitati.asp

This is like the official body of airsoft in Italy (far more organised than in the UK).

The link allows you to click on your region, obviously Lazio in your case, and see all the registered teams. Unfortunately your area is a bit lacking.

Airsoft is considerably different here than in the UK and takes some getting used to. You generally just find a team give em an email/call and they'll happily have you along. The games are usually, in my case, just involve the team but now and then we play other teams plus there are big events for all teams to participate in. Another thing is that it is very mil-sim orientated, fine for me and gear, but 30rnd low caps and lack of heavy fire take some getting used to.

If you want to shop then take a look at www.safarasoftair.com and www.gm-softair.com - both are located in San Marino so are VAT free and cheap. I have only visited Safara but it definately sh#ts on UK shops and I would say is pretty much an equal to a WGC or UNCo with all the bits & bobs they stock.

That's about it I think.

EDIT:

found this lot-

www.airsoftnews.info

http://www.airsoftnews.info/Sezioni/Club/club.asp?Regione=12

Archived