MY MC51

Dude if everyone would to that, you think it would work out? A thread for every gun you own? Not really.

Opening ONE thread with all your guns would already seem somewhat big-headed to me but this is even worse.

We have a pictures of your gun thread, did you think your pics were too special for it (besides of them being a bit poor quality wise)?

You found the right forum, I dont think youre too dumb to figure out how everyone else does it which leads me to the conclusion that there was more intent to it that one might think at first sight.

Oh and dont write thread titles in capital letters, what other purpose would it have then raising your threads above the one's from the other members and I dont see how a 5 post person could deserve that.

Edited by Purity

Yes, it is always best to add to existing threads rather than starting another one, especially to show off your guns. Links have been provided, so feel free to repost your pics in those threads.

Your original threads have now been closed to avoid more "duplicate bashing" ;)

Thanks also to all those who provided links :)

Thread closed.