4X scopes

jordan2139

When you said that you looked at the ACOG I take it you meant the real steel version?

Because if you didnt then you are un likely to find a good scope for under $150 that is 4X, well atleaste from what I have seen.

Yes you can find cheapish ACOGs but they are still around $80 and dont have the 4X ;)

100 feet? Definitely a red dot. If you're engaging targets that close, you want to be able to get on target as fast as possible. A scope would slow you down quite a bit. For longer ranges, though, it's personal preference. Some people think scopes on airsoft guns are pointless (except on sniper rifles) because of the range limitations. For a guy with not-so-great eyesight, like myself, a 4X scope can make all the difference in spotting camoflaged opponents.

i tend to like 3x better

actually the 3-9x40s work best for me even when it comes to hunting and even when im hunting People in airsoft. plus you can adjust it to anywhere inbetween if needed.

but i guess this is for a regular old m4 not any sniper kinda thing, like mentioned before, airsoft atlanta has some nice 4x scopes if you wanna check them out

Sid,

Where did you find the RDS with 2x adapter?  It sounds like what I've been looking for.

THIS is the sort of thing you're looking for.

It's not just WGC that sells them though. All the big scope makers (Tasco etc) make versions of RDSs with a teleconvertor attached.

Try phoning up a local gun shop and asking them if they sell any RDS with a magnifying teleconverter and they should be able to help.

Archived