Vietnam Magazines

Handsome Pete

If you buy from Japan, the TM versions will be cheaper.

If you buy from Hong Kong or anywhere else, the G&P magazines will be cheaper.

Most people never order direct from Japan, especially since most things there aren't cheaper by a whole lot.

Edit:

Actually, Echigoya International carries them for 16 USD each, which is as much as they charge in HK for G&P Magazines.

They also stock a lot of standard magazines for quite low prices in comparison to Hong Kong retailers.

I editted my above post to show you that you can get either for about the same price. G&P ones require some work to get some of them to work. I've had to add spacers to add spring tension in some of them, all the way to actually filing and lubing down magazines in the right places to get one to feet correctly at all. It's really the lack of quality control G&P midcaps have. You also have to watch out for spring tension as well and unload them if you're not going to use them in a few hours.

If you look at it this way, most of my G&P midcaps only feed 90 rounds reliably after being tuned. So 80 out of the box with no work doesn't seem so bad does it?

Archived