WELL/CYMA G3SAS

DarkLite

I dunno why people whine so much about Cyma/Well LPEG's, for the price you pay they're actually quite good guns (the recent ones anyway)

There not for skirmishing, but for just plinking indoors with they're fun to use.

I've had TM/KSC/KWA/KWC/Umarex/3PSA and loads of others, and the Cyma MP5J i got recently for only £28.50 is great. It looks just as good as any other gun, theres none creaks whatsoever, its got a fair amount of weight to it, nice ROF, and i cant fault it whatsoever. For the price these go for you really cant go wrong.

The G3SAS is a bit ugly to begin with mind you lol

• 2 weeks later...

hehehe guys we have this gun here at philippines and this baby clocks at 280 fps... and upgrades are fully compatible to TM upgrades...

oh by the way here is a copy of a review made by a fellow airsofter

by brojames of acmgames.proboards40.com

ASWL_G3SAS.jpg

Printed on the R8 (G3-SAS) carton box

.12g 310-330fps

.20g 250-270fps

My chrono test shows that the average velocity for 18 pcs tested using STTI .2g BBs is 250-280fps. More than 30% is around or exceeds the printed upper range of 270 fps. Now that's what I call honesty.

BTW Mag capacity is 425BB.

Th battery compartment is accessed by pushing a small button-like portrusion in the front just below the nozzle although youy can simply pushed the foregrip foreward (you risk damaging the lock lock though). However, the buttstock, with some rewiring, can accomodate larger batteries.

I placed a version 2 gearbox on top but the trigger of the G3-SAS is a little to the front of where the R6 trigger is. I am not sure of the gearbox version of the R8 (nor the TM G3-SAS) but I did entertain some though that WELL used a version 2garbox to save on production cost.

hehehehe thats about for now

Archived