JAM?

Human Target

lol the amount of info people give you when they want you to help them.... Phenominal.. (sp?)

Edit: Enzo, AEG's don't jam when you run out of batts, they simply STOP. Are you sure you know what you're talking about here?

If the trigger is disconnected from the mech in the gearbox on semi (which is what you're on about) then simply switch it to full auto. Happens with my MP5K, I don't find it a problem. Just a inevitable flaw.

Edit: Enzo, AEG's don't jam when you run out of batts, they simply STOP. Are you sure you know what you're talking about here?

What he means is it might not be a jam, but simply the battery wont turn the gears thus it makes a click noise.....

Right I think you should SHUT UP now.. (jokes :lol:)

Well the trigger won't be clicking if the gun was firing properly, it only clicks when it can't turn the gearbox on (hence nothing happening..)

Who cares? I do, because you're being a dummy now.. and plus you're into Russians.. ;)

I'm talking about when it's jammed on Semi. There's an obvious click noise...

.........There must be some slight misunderstanding.... :rolleyes: (and no it's not my way of trying to escape..)

No, the trigger only goes in about halfway and then stops.

If this is the case switch it over to full automatic and itll unjam itself.

Archived