m16a2 or famas?

powelly

24 members have voted

1. 1. m16a2 or famas?

• TM M16A2
    • FAMAS SV

Well i got a TM M16A2 for my first aeg and i find it very comfotable and very reassuring that many people have them, that way it's easier if a problem arises because someone will have already had the problem.

My second AEG that i'm getting is a FAMAS F1, this is because it is smaller than the m16 so i have something more of an average size and so that i can play a different role.

With my m16 i tend to sit back and wait for people to get close to me before i pick them off, like a sniper. With my FAMAS i'm hoping to be a more active player and try to get forward because i ccan just spray the enemy until i hear a "hit".

In stock form the FAMAS.

The TM m16A2 will develop more problems, faster than the FAMAS if both are in stock form. Yet the A2 has a million and one upgrades for it to make it into a truly brilliant custom gun.

But if thats the case it would be better to start with a CA m15 as a base.

yes, there is ZERO point to this thread

and HE has the cheek to complain on other threads about people posting useless/annoying threads!

get my point?

and powelly, as for MY attitude, well, lets see, in under a month on this forum you have managed to accrue a -6 rep rating... i think that says it all

and you just managed to accrue a -1 from me. You're an *beep*. Go away if you have nothing to contribute. You haven't been here long either, and nobody particularly like you.

This thread is very relevant. I voted Famas, because it has a very high ROF, due to the eg560 motor, and it is more compact, yet has a barrel comparable to the m16. You'll have better luck manuvering with a FAMAS.

However, the benefit of the M16 is that it works for more loadouts. If you're a geardo, and you like doing impressions, stick with the M16. If you'd like to be unique, the FAMAS is a great gun.

Plus you're less likely to wrap a FAMAS around a tree. it doesn't have barrel wobble either.

Archived