New Reiview Idea

Salty6924

This year it seems The two most anticipated releases were the UTG m324 and the HFC VSR 11

That is why me and my comrades Khyron and Tiki have taken it upon ourselves to purchase both of these weapons...An review them in a Competition like fassion...sort of a VS scenerio.

we also have orered a chrony for this....

The point of this post is so that You can give us ideas of some things to comapre in the Review...that may not come to our mind while doing it.

Idea away!

And i hope when the review comes out you will all be pleased....but please give us ideas to make it as good as it can be....

also let it be known that we have 3 people doing this...so it is totaly unbiased, considering Tiki is a bit wee skeptical of the vsr and Khyron is skeptical of the utg ...this makes the review as accurate as can be...with as little personaly oppinions as possible.

Help...thank you

Well...i figure they are the most anticipated releases short of the Star L85 AEGS...but those were dissapointing ...and consiedring most Places dont have Some of the bolt actions in stock...and i knew two people who are getting one....and got a chrony...Id write a review...so that all people saying This one is better then that...whithout having ever shot one of them...will find out which one is really better...

The anticipation is Gripping muahahah....

• 5 months later...

Where is this review, then? I've checked both review sections AND the readers review subforum, and the only review I can find is the one that I wrote in the review database... 'tis for the HFC VSR clone, btw.

Or am I just being thick and unable to find it? :blink:

Archived