What game are you playing UN Company?

LoneWolf

So, I made a purchase for 450USD from UN Company, I then proceeded to PayPal the exact sum to there account via the link provided on there website. Since I did'nt have a PayPal account, I used the option to send money without a account.

After sending the money, I received a automatic message from PayPal, thanking me and stating that the money has been deposited on UN Co's account.

After a few days I get this message:

PAYMENT RECEIVED CONFIRMATION LETTER - Order Number: 541XX

==================================================

Dear Michael W.

Thank you very much for your payment , we will ship out the products as

soon as possible, please notes that the bank takes few days to confirm

MONEY WIRE payment,  and we will notify you with tracking info after we

shipped the product.

If there has anything that we can help you with, let us know.

Thank you very much and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards

Sales

UN Company

HOOAH, or so I thought.

(what does money wire have to do with Paypal BTW?)

I got this message today:

From sales@UN Co

Dear Sir

Thanks for your reply, we are sorry that your order is ready to ship, but

paypal have held the payment about potentially unauthorized funds, please

contact paypal and solve the problem as soon as possible.

If there is anything that we can help you with, let us know.

Thank you very much and look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Sales

UN Company

I kindly asked them WTF, and I got this:

Dear Sir

Thanks for your reply, we are sorry that we do not understand why paypal

hold the payment, we will suggest you to contact paypal immediately, maybe

your credit card have problems.

If there is anything that we can help you with, let us know.

Thank you very much and look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Sales

UN Company

Wow, stop.

Are they telling me that my newly issued Visa has problems?

The same day I sent cash to UN, I also PayPaled money to two other shops (OP Tactical and TacticalSense Italia), both confirmed the payement and shipped the goods.

It's now 1AM here in Rome. I'll contact PayPal tomorrow.

Any sugestions on what I could do?

Any thoughts on what may be wrong?

Cheers,

Mike

:cookiemonster:

hey

the problem may be with your paypal account/lack of one, or maybe with your account not being verified perhaps? best thing as you said will be to give paypal a call stating the tranasaction code in the confirmation email you received from them.

sorry I couldnt help much :(

You really should contact paypal and verify what UNco is telling you is true and ask paypal what you can do about it. I ordered from UNco in the past and had no problems and I think the majority of people on these forums have had nothing but good experiences with UNco. So as the guy from UNco said in broken english, contact paypal as soon as possible. ;)

Also, if you made all 3 of these purchases at the same day, you might have hit your account limit on the card and when paypal went to authorize the card for the UNco payment the bank may have put a hold on the funds. Contact your bank/card issuer and see if the money for the UNco half went through to Paypal. If not, then you know the bank declined during paypal's authorization. If it did go to paypal through the FULL amount then you know paypal is having an issue. The thing is, even though they send you an e-mail stating thanks for paying up, doesn't mean it's 100% gone through yet and is usually awaiting authorization.

EDIT: Looks like you probably had to just wait a day for the funds to be freed from your account. Happens when you make a lot of orders for quite a bit of money. I have first hand experience kicking my account in the nuts ordering abroad.

You spent $450, as well as other two other sales, on an unverified account? In all probability, PayPal locked you out for your own security. Imagine your credit card was stolen, and the thieves spent a grand in one day without anyone at the company thinking "Hmm...".

Saying that, good luck, because PayPal's customer service isn't all that.

UNCompany are generally good in my experience. I got my confirmation today from them that my package that TNT EXpress 'lost' is being replaced and shipped soon.

I agree with the above statements. Large payments made on a new card through PayPal which hasn't been verified will get your account locked. They are doing their job, and it looks like one of your orders was going to have this problem, it happened to be your UNCompany order.

Let us know how it pans out, dude.

---

Archived