Maruzen CA870 charger

Donut

I'm interested in a good springer right now. I've been eyeing one since it came out, and now I finally can afford one :)

Ok, so my questions are,

1. How long is the stock inner barrel?

2. Is it easy to open up and upgrade? is there a guide online?

3. How durable is it? Internal wise, stock and after upgrade.

Thanks.

1. there are different models with varying barrel lengths as well as aftermarket inner/outer barrels, again of varying length.

2. if you are experienced with basic airsoft internals you should not have a problem. there are ample guides available.

3. as long as you do not increase the spring power too greatly the gun will last damn near forever.

to keep it running as long as possible, I reccomend loading 1 or 2 bb's less than max capacity in the magazine. That way the bb's arent pressing hard up against the loading nozzle.

Other than that theyre great. One of the best spring weapons you can buy.

Thanks a lot guys, one thing I need to know tho, how long is the inner barrel of the charger, I plan to have a longer barrel in it, so I need to know how long the stock one is. Thanks.

well... why don't you just get the inner barrel that's *not* the shortest one... ;)

the stock outer barrel should be 255mm, and there are 2 short inners you can get that are 240mm and 230mm... the longer sets are around 310mm

Right, just measured my inner brass barrel from my original sized CA870 CQB and it's 9" (23 cms) So if the CA870 Charger has the same barrel as a standard CA870 (which i'm presuming it does) then the barrel length will be the same. If you're planning on getting one of the G&P custom barrel sets, they come with the appropriate sized inner barrel as well as the outer barrel.

Archived