sig 552

pux

I don't think so.

You could make your own by cutting a hole in the side of your magazine to let more BB's in and attaching it into a big box, or you could transfer the internals to a larger case.

Also - please learn to punctuate your posts as it makes for some rather hard reading when you have to punctauate everything you say whereas you could have just spent 30 seconds making your post good english as you havent its rathe hard to read so please try to punctuate in the future is that ok thank you very much

CC

I don't think so.

You could make your own by cutting a hole in the side of your magazine to let more BB's in and attaching it into a big box, or you could transfer the internals to a larger case.

Also - please learn to punctuate your posts as it makes for some rather hard reading when you have to punctauate everything you say whereas you could have just spent 30 seconds making your post good english as you havent its rathe hard to read so please try to punctuate in the future is that ok thank you very much

CC

cheers for the info, i think i will stick to the clamping mags then. And also if i was u before commenting on me check your own words cheers :D and sorry if my grammer is not upto ur spec!!
Damn right!

You will grovel!

Yeah well - spelling isn't my high point either - I always run through my posts before submitting them but sometimes I miss things.

Good luck.

CC

cheers for all the info guys should have me sig 552 by friday, so have bought some hi cap mags for it and will clamp em together :D

Pux,

A quick tip that should save you some heartache:

Buy some thin velcro straps at a hardware store (the two sided ones which can be stuck to themselves) and wrap this around your mags after they have been clamped together. The pressure of the strap helps to relieve some of the pressure on the connecting tabs, so they don't snap off on you. I do this with my G36 mags (usually in pairs) as this is a huge problem on the 36. I'm not sure if the SIG mags have the same problem (as they are smaller), but better safe than sorry...especially if your gonna connect them in 3's or 4's.

Cheers,

Pux,

A quick tip that should save you some heartache:

Buy some thin velcro straps at a hardware store (the two sided ones which can be stuck to themselves) and wrap this around your mags after they have been clamped together. The pressure of the strap helps to relieve some of the pressure on the connecting tabs, so they don't snap off on you. I do this with my G36 mags (usually in pairs) as this is a huge problem on the 36. I'm not sure if the SIG mags have the same problem (as they are smaller), but better safe than sorry...especially if your gonna connect them in 3's or 4's.

Cheers,

cheers jim :D i will stick with twos and will use ur tip anyhow just too stop the problem happing cheers mate if i could give u a point on ur rep i would but not allowed yet :D:P
cheers jim  :D  i will stick with twos and will use ur tip anyhow just too stop the problem happing cheers mate if i could give u a point on ur rep i would but not allowed yet  :D  :P

No prob bro,

Good luck and hook me up when your post count gets high enough ;)

I can't take credit for the concept though... TDS clued me in when I bought most of his lowcaps.

Archived