Mag Prob with GBB Tactical Master

Fletch_r21

I took apart one of Sledge's Tac-Master mags at the weekend because his was doing pretty much the same thing. It turned out that one of the seals in the outlet valve had come loose. If you can unscrew the larger of the two valves (it is tightly fitted), you may find a rubber o-ring that is loose inside the cavity. This needs to be rolled back on to the valve, and then the valve needs to be inserted back in to the mag.

Alternatively, it could be a filling problem.

Was this the Tac-Master I had a go with on Sunday at Spectre? If so, it worked fine for me then.

I had a big problem with one of my mags i dropped, all the gas was leaking from the square seal in the base. and it wouldnt stop.

in the end i ran a bead of silicone adesive arround the bass and sealed it back up, with a little bit of pressure added i left it to dry for a few days.

Now its a solid mag!, i sold it to a mate who is very vclumsy, he's dropped the mags a few times and no problems at all.

I have 2 magazines for a TM Tactical master and both of them started malfunctioning after a few uses. Mine only half fill with gas, most of it escapes around the canister nozzle. Like a dodgy clipper lighter.

When the mags are fired i only get a dozen or so shots before the mag empties with a sometimes spectacular vapour cloud from the muzzle. :blink:

HELP, how am the valve removed? :D

Archived