is my idea obsurd ?

screamin_weasel

i have been playing PGR2 on xbox since it came out, but as i dont have xbox live, it is impossible to rack up enough points to unlock all the cars.therefor my idea is this:

are there any respected uk based members of this forum out there who has unlocked all the cars? if there is, would it be feasible for me to send him/her a memory card, and get a copy of the completed save game fo my xbox?

i say 'respected', because i would feel a bit insecure about sending out a brand new memory card to someone i dont know, who could just keep it. at least if they are a regular, respected user, they have a reputation to uphold on here.

obviously i would pay for postage both ways, and may include a small token of appreciation for the help.

what do you think guys? stupid?

i thought so. :(

but perhaps you dont realise how *beep* it is having the game, but not ever being ablet to complete it. unfortuanately xbox live is not an option, so this seems to be the only way, without having to buy this crazy pc software, which does the same job, but costs 30 quid. o well.bugger

to quote myself

unfortuanately xbox live is not an option

i know its not essential, but its nice to get your moneys worth outta the game, and get all the cars. and it will add something different to the game for me, as i had the same cars for ages and ages now.

there arent cheats for this game - at all.nothing.the only way that i could complete it is to get hold of a saved game.

like i said, there is some software i could buy, but at 30 quid it can kiss my *albartroth*, i could buy another game with that.

thanks for replying though guys, its only a sort of half baked idea

Another reason to hate XBOX :P

I'm a PS2 diehard... Gran Turismo is way better than Project Gotham anyway... although it's better than Sega GT 2002... I just can't stand the XBOX buttons... my thumb wants to quit after like 10 minutes of racing. *hugs his flat, soft PS2 buttons :)*

at least I can unlock everything without the internet :)

I can't wait for GT4 to come out...

well, do they make GameShark for XBOX? They have it for everything else...

Gran Turismo is way better than Project Gotham anyway... although it's better than Sega GT 2002...

I've just played the demo of Forza Motorsport and it makes Gran Turismo 4 look like Crash Nitro Cart.

GT4 doesn't even have online racing! :lol:

Archived