Star MP7 mags

Hustie

Well, I know I'm buying a box of the 50 rounders. Hell, I'll carry all of them in my store. :) I'm listed on their site under retailers now. BB Airsoft Overland Park store. Oh, and the 100 rounders I'm fairly sure are actualy spring fed, not winders.

STAR make a replica ;)

aha thanks! i just look in their sights page, and there it is! instead of Z-point (z for zeiss) they call it the S-point (s for star)... crafty little trademark-infringement avoiders! anyway the MSRP is 105 and i can only find it at one retailer- cobra airsoft and theyre charging 72 bucks. hmm... is it worth it, brian?

oh do you have experience with it?  what do you mean by no dot focal point?  and is the eye relief too close or too far?

quite a few people on here have it, and I handled one at the local airsoft arena - while all not universally bad, the QC can have more roller-coaster rides than CA's QC.

- no dot focal point - hard to explain, but the dot is supposed to be something your eye can focus on - have you looked through all the Aimpoint replicas, and you'll see that you can focus easily on the dot to help pick off your targets. Some report that it's fine with the S-Point, some think it's ######, it's just that when its ######, you really can't seem to focus on the dot very well and may be some red blur at times.

- eye relief - when I handled it, too close...

50rd midcaps hell yeah! :D

Exactly what I've been after, and they're standard-size. Zing!

ok for some reason this looks like an obvious insult trap... i point something out and end up being wrong and get yelled at. so here goes:

arent the mags that come WITH the MP7 50 rounds? why would you be excited about these if theyre already available from TM?

What a excellent "tagline" from Star especially given the general attitude towards airsoft in the UK right now!

And I'm pretty sure the "box of 5" for both the hi-caps and the mid-caps will cost less than 2 of TM's ones :P

Archived