Guarder AK real wood replacement?

Blink43va

Hey I was wondering if any of you here has had this kit put on their AK and if you would reccomend it? I was thinking of getting it for Christmas but am not sure where to order it from and if I could do it myself since im a newb to upgrading but ive seen AEG's taking apart! Please let me know that would be great! By the way I live in the U.S.

The thing about Guarder Wood kits is that they seem to be of variable quality. I have seen a really nice Guarder Dragunov stock, made from a solid piece of wood, and I have seen a rather s****y Guarder Dragunov stock, made from low quality plywood, wich cracked up in 3 different places the first time I picked it up.

So my advice to any buyers is to go to a store and look at the wood-parts before you pay 350$ for it.

The feel of real wood on your AK is WAY better than the fake-marui-plastic-wood-lookalike. And it looks much better. But It comes at a quite high price I think.

Archived