Urined powered battery.

DarkLite

Methanol? That's better. Regardless the advantages of the pee pee battery system I wouldn't operate my gun with it. But this sounds nice. Hope that methanol won't be too expensive...

I seriously hope you wouldn't consider drinking the Methanol. It's not what is found in alcoholic beverages. Trust me I'm a scientist.

There again, if you want to go blind, followed closely by dead, be my guest.

• 3 weeks later...

I seriously hope you wouldn't consider drinking the Methanol.  It's not what is found in alcoholic beverages.  Trust me I'm a scientist. 

There again, if you want to go blind, followed closely by dead, be my guest. 

Who told you that I intend to drink methanol? It's obvious that methanol is a severe poison and I don't need to be scientist to know that.

If you're hinting at what I think you may be, the battery runs on URINE, not PROTEIN...........  :blink:

Read the article : They've made saliva, blood and semen operated ones.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a skrim tommorrow and my 3.4J PSg-1 won't charge itself you know....

*fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap*

Read the article : They've made saliva, blood and semen operated ones.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a skrim tommorrow and my 3.4J PSg-1 won't charge itself you know....

*fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

*spontaneous combustion* :flamed:

For some reason, your previous "identifier" comparing a horse's anatomy to yourself comes back to haunt me....

Archived