Urined powered battery.

DarkLite

I remember reading about this...

When it further develops and we can obtain a larger current and control the voltage... we can recharge our AEG batteries in the field!

Everyone can use their minis with their stock guns...yum :D

- Oh no, battery depleted!

- You know what to do pal...

- Sure. Sorry guys, I'll be right back...

After 3 minutes:

- Okay, everything's sweet again!

- Good boy! All right, move it...

:D

I hope G&G makes a pee pee powered PEQ box. Pop the top and soak that bad boy with some urine. Hey, look on the bright side, it'll keep people hydrated too, so no more heat exaughtion problems.

Surely for this site we need AEG's that run on hot air. :P

Scratch that, a charger that can ru n off of methane......... :D

On a serious note anyone know what the specs of the new Methanol Laptop power units will be like. I assume they will be avaliable comercially within a year as they have CAA aproval from 2007, yes you will be able to take a methanol filled tank onto an aircraft but not a ligther. ;)

it would give hidration packs a whole new meaning :D

the forumula would be: more water=more pee=more battery!

Other bodily fluids, such as tears, blood, and semen, would work easily as well to activate the battery

oh man oh man, those m203's would have an ENTIRELY new purpoce :gamer:

Dudes I wouldnt have a problem peeing on some certain guns (M16 variants come to mind)... but to power em with pee? Thats the opposite of what would happen on the real thing... I mean cmon, Airsoft is about the realism right? :) (IF thats true then the M16 series guns should jam every 1000 rounds due to improper cleaning.)

Archived