Hola, hello, hi

ratboy44

Hi folks, new to the Airsoft game even though i have had a few knocking about from time to time (weapons that is)

I'm a WW2 reenactor of 7 years and now do other periods, also done a fair bit of tourney paintball. time for something new and helping out a mate with his "modern" US issued gear.

know a wee bit about weapons, (done some military service and we play with the real deals in re-enacting) but fortunately firing blanks is a little diferent to actually getting hit.

anyhoo

just saying hi.

Hi guys, Short Timer here, IC of NI based Vietnam GI team- Hellfire Squad. I rock an M16vn with a Pro Scope and am a Vietnam War enthusiast, Im very interested in the war and am learning stuff new about it everyday.

I skirmish almost always in ODs and think that it kicks *albatross*.

I look forward to getting to get to know all you guys on here.

Cheers :D

hey im eyeownyu in kinda new to airsoft started last year in 2005 when my friend bought 2 dinky springers. after that i upgraded to a utg mp5 and he upgraded to utg shotgun. we jsut have little back yard fights and scroo around. my big brother has a gas m9 and his friend has a gas mac11. thats about all the background of airsoft we have. just saying hi

Archived