mr eagle

Which one?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• STAR SA80 rifle/carbine
    • ICS AK74

ARGHHHHHHHH

Phew i feel better now!

Right my problem is which one to i buy!? I have enough cash for one of the above but am VERY hard pressed to decide between two very nice guns.

Before i get flamned this is not which gun is best thread and i have read lots of postings about each gun.

Ive just got to that stage where im waiting for the check to clear and then order and that nagging voice kicks in going what about this one...

So help me make my mind up please, quite happy to listen to any comments you have about either choice.

Thanks in advance! ;)

I bought the Star L85 rifle. It's a super rifle and has stacks of range.

It's, as another member said, British and the latest army rifle. So good from that point of view if in team skirmishing.

However, it's a hell of a weight. I wouldn't like to carry it very far. I suppose it's because of the metal content in the gun, a lot of it! So it's well made.....

The other little niggle is that to charge the battery the front end has to be taken apart, I don't mean just unclip something, this is a screw driver job. And there are two batteries which are not easy to get into the fore end, but once in there's no need to remove them.

I love it to bits, but then I loove all my 108 guns to bits! After all, I'm a collector, not a skirmisher. Hence my username.......

Gunlady

Archived