RC battle tank

special_combat_force

Maybe this shouldn't even be on the forums... but hey, it fire BBs! lol

Anyways, TM apparantly is releasing M1A2 ABRAMS tank on 31st of May in Japan.

Here's the link:

http://tokyo-marui.co.jp/products/rcbattle...m1a2/index.html

Looks like some improvements has been made on this (as you can expect from Marui, they keep improving!)

If any of you want the detailed info on what's improved, I can type it up, but if none of you are interested it's just useless! lol

Let me know if you are interested and I will do it ASAP :D

Hell yeah I'm interested. I had 2 of these before (The german one and the japanese one) and they both have made it to the airsoft junk pile due to broken treds. The rubber really should go, and they should just make them metal. It'll cut down battery power significantly, but hey, at least the tracks wont break mid-combat.

Hell yeah I'm interested.  I had 2 of these before (The german one and the japanese one) and they both have made it to the airsoft junk pile due to broken treds.  The rubber really should go, and they should just make them metal.  It'll cut down battery power significantly, but hey, at least the tracks wont break mid-combat.

You can get much nicer plastic treads. www.toyeast.com

I've got a Leopard A5, its a really fun toy. I've got a farily lengthy reveiw in the reviews database, check it out.

every summer i promise myself that il get one but never ending up with one. I borrowed a friends M1A2 and chased my cat with it. But she's too fast, luckily the 6mm cannon on it picks her off at range :rolleyes:

joke ... i would never hurt my cat with it, poor thing would hurt too much, a dog with poofy fur works best. I suppose they're be around the same price range.

Hey, didn't know that so many people are interested in BB tanks (I've had one as well, and I remember me having so much fun :D lol)

1/24 RC Battle Tank.

M1A2 ABRAMS <Iraq Specification>

Realistic weathering (dirt, etc) body.

Price is 19,000yen (19,950 with VAT)

Connecting type tracks, with realistic looks and working suspension.

Re-creation of CIP flat panels.

More CIP panels on the sides and the back (just like on the real one)

APU unit

On board accessories, such as tents, jerry cans, etc. for more realism.

Can fire BBs more than 25m.

If crystal is changed, maximum of 6 tanks can be used at the same time (crystals needs to be purchased separetly)

All the controls can be done from the Controller.

Total Length - 410mm

Total Width - 152mm

Turn Angle(Gun Tower) - 320°

Vertical Angle(Main Gun) - 20°

Can go uphill to the angle of 35°

Uses 6mm BBs

This maybe more or less the same performance wise, but it sure is a great piece of product for display :D

Oh, and it looks like TM are working on the Type 89 Rifle used by Japanese Self Defence Force as well, and it's been announced on the Shizuoka Hobby Show.

I will make another thread on this, but thought I'd mention it as well :D

Archived