ok now, who would not like a tanaka P08? I mean seriously, what could be cooler than a P08? honestly, I've had mine for about 4-5 months now, and I got it I was like "oh, this is a nice gun." put about 50-75 rounds thru it, and put it away, not thinking much about it. then i'm just bored the other day, searching around the forums, and I keep seeing stuff about P08's and how fun they are, I was like well I have one, howcome i'm not havin fun with it? so I go and take it back out of the box, and I'm like WOW this gun is really nice. so I filled it up with some 134a, and some .2 bb's and had some fun :D

Video

luger

ok now, who would not like a tanaka P08? I mean seriously, what could be cooler than a P08? honestly, I've had mine for about 4-5 months now, and I got it I was like "oh, this is a nice gun." put about 50-75 rounds thru it, and put it away, not thinking much about it. then i'm just bored the other day, searching around the forums, and I keep seeing stuff about P08's and how fun they are, I was like well I have one, howcome i'm not havin fun with it? so I go and take it back out of the box, and I'm like WOW this gun is really nice. so I filled it up with some 134a, and some .2 bb's and had some fun  :D

Video

luger

What other guns do you have?

What other guns do you have?

lets see.............

well, the list is pretty long so i'll name my best/favorite 10 in order from favorite lo least favorite.

1. Marushin GBB 8mm Automag

2. Tanaka S&W M29 .44 magnum H.W. version

3. Tanaka P08 6''. GBB

4. Man From u.n.c.l.e. p38 GBB

5. Maruzen P38 GBB

6. Maruzen PPK/S GBB

7. WA Beretta M1934 (black) GBB

8. WA Colt Government GBB

9. Marushin NBB 8mm Automag

10. Got a Marushin 8mm Anaconda on order, don't know how i'll like it.

lets see.............

well, the list is pretty long so i'll name my best/favorite 10 in order from favorite lo least favorite.

1. Marushin GBB 8mm Automag

2. Tanaka S&W M29 .44 magnum H.W. version

3. Tanaka P08 6''. GBB

4. Man From u.n.c.l.e. p38 GBB

5. Maruzen P38 GBB

6. Maruzen PPK/S GBB

7. WA Beretta M1934 (black) GBB

8. WA Colt Government GBB

9. Marushin NBB 8mm Automag

10. Got a Marushin 8mm Anaconda on order, don't know how i'll like it.

Name them all go ahead.

Flateric that luger is class

Does anyone of you know anything about the STTi NBB Luger? I found it on some Czech webpage, it has (if I translated correctly) a "stick" magazine with gas tank in the grip.

Sounds like the NBB one.

It's trick is that the toggle operates when you pull the trigger, so it looks like it's a GBB (kinda...)

gallery_312_308_14065.jpg

That's the Academy springer - A bit rubbish around the barrel I feel, but otherwise not bad for such a cheap gun (no good for skirmishing, though :) )

Cheers.

Edited by snowman

I think I prefer the wood grips, actually (and strictly they are correct for the period of the Tanaka Lugers, but over 90 years, someone could easily have fitted later style ones), but the Tanaka grips are said to be fragile - One of the ideas I have is to try painting the Academy's grips brown to see if they look half decent - If they do, I may have a go at the Tanaka's too.

Cheers.

I think I prefer the wood grips, actually (and strictly they are correct for the period of the Tanaka Lugers, but over 90 years, someone could easily have fitted later style ones), but the Tanaka grips are said to be fragile - One of the ideas I have is to try painting the Academy's grips brown to see if they look half decent - If they do, I may have a go at the Tanaka's too.

Cheers.

basically - ALL P08'S ARE BAD A$$

it most certainly would. I bought and paid for a silencer for a maruzen PPK/S like 6 months ago, and after I paid, they said "Out of Stock, will send when ready" So I waited and waited, but nothing yet.

anyway - here is a video of the P06, shooting at one of those sticky targets - LOL.

P06 SHOOTING!

Picture036.jpg

Edited by dirtyharry.44
  • 1 month later...

UPDATE

about the silencer, I bought it from UN company in december of last year. I emailed UN and canceled the order, and got my money back, and put it towards a marushin 8mm Derringer. UN company was quite helpful and resonded very quick to all my questions. They already have the derringer on the way. This is the first gun I bought from UN Company, I usually buy from WGC.

Edited by dirtyharry.44
  • 2 months later...