Best Series by Classic Army

Fuser

Which series released by Classic Army is the BEST?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Which series released by Classic Army is the BEST?

• The CA33E
    • G36 Series
    • MP5 Series
    • M15 Series
    • The SLR
    • The AUG
    • Other (Offizier and 249's)

i voted for the m15's.

my m15a2 tac carbine is bomb proof the only problem i had with it was the hop bucking but a bit of biro ink tube sorted that out. it was the first aeg i bought and it'll be the last to go and the great thing is the more worn it gets the better it looks.

its a pretty early one too (001251) so the wear on it matches its early date.

i've had a quick go of the g36's and while the look good and have nice internals there was just something lacking. its the same with the mp5's (only seen the old ones) there was nothing major wrong with them but as a whole they didnt impress me as much as the ca m15's do.

Who?  Me?  I didn't say they should start with 2, I said they'd be at least in the 20000s.  Yours is already in the 50000s. ;)  My old carbine's number is in the 10000s, and it has black hop up, and my relatively new CQB is in the 20000s, and has yellow hop up.

Mines 13749 and has the old black dail (only got it about 7 or 8 months back). Though it perfumes very well, I'll put a systema in there when I have spare time/money (can't be that hard changing a hop unit, right?).

Edit: I also voted for M15 as it truely is a beast of a gun.

Edit: Whats up with that guys m15 doing 260, lol, mines stick kicks out in the 320's.

Mines 13749 and has the old black dail (only got it about 7 or 8 months back). Though it perfumes very well, I'll put a systema in there when I have spare time/money (can't be that hard changing a hop unit, right?).

I like a gun that smells good too. :rolleyes:

My old carbine has SN around that, and had black hop up dial. It worked just fine. I later put a systema 6.04 and hop up in, only made marginal though noticable improvement in games. It's very easy to upgrade the inner barrel and hop up, just be careful don't stretch the charging handle spring, and make sure you line up the line in the hop up rubber with the a groove cut at the end of the barrel.

sorry dont know if this has been said, but i think classic army only released m15a2's and a4's , they have realeased two different versions of them, so ALL the new m15's are their soceond try even the a2's, the diffenence between them is just the caryy handle and maybe a couple of other minor externals but thats it

please correct me if i am wrong but i think that is how it works

Archived