Matrix MP5 SD5/6 or UTG MP5 A4/A5

Fuser

Which AEG is Better and Why?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which AEG is Better and Why?

• Matrix MP5 SD5/SD6
    • UTG MP5 A4/A5

Wait a minute. Sam, that link you sent about the mp5-j, it says there are 6 guns per case. I dont need a case. But then it says you can buy 1-2, 3-5, and more than six. So can you buy 2, or do you have to buy six?

Sniper Sam, I think whether its at arnies or on airsoft forum, you are always going to be seen as a CYMA fanboy- but no matter- I dont belong to airsoftforum, but at least here I can give you some backup.

I have ordered the CYMA CM.027, mostly because it seems much better internally and externally than the UTG counterpart.

You can purchase them(CM.027) on airsoft128.com

You can get free shipping for orders over $80, and it will come with a flashlight and Automatic Electric Pistol(nothing great, but free) just put in the code SHIPINJUNE when you checkout at the bottom of the page for free shipping.

There is a difference between "fanboy" and "I like the best".

Only reason I adore CYMA is because they make the best guns in the $100 price range.

Thats not an opinion, it's a fact.

Heck I even own a UTG MP5(albeit, I've upgraded it now)I'm not biased.

You can get the CM.027, CM.028 and CM.028S for $80 shipped from AirsoftMall on eBay.

Archived