thanks for the info. Hey arnie how about a members photo page.

Already exists - twice :)

1. There's a thread in Off Topic where people are furiously posting photos of themselves looking as funky as possible, and...

2. Every user has a profile page where a personal photo can be uploaded for everyone to see.

...Or do you mean user photo galleries? If so, read this thread again (from the start). ;)

Already exists - twice :)

1. There's a thread in Off Topic where people are furiously posting photos of themselves looking as funky as possible, and...

2. Every user has a profile page where a personal photo can be uploaded for everyone to see.

...Or do you mean user photo galleries?  If so, read this thread again (from the start).  ;)

<_< I know that r22master but how about a perm. phot pages for event photos and wallpaper photos.

The interviews thing would be awesome. How about as soon as a member gets 1,000 posts (with less then half being spam) gets a PM with like 20 questions. Sounds good to me! And a pemenant photo section would be nice! Nice work on the videos section, came the same time I finally got roadrunner!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.