TGS PVS-14 + Aimpoint

jordan2139

I'm looking to get a Aimpoint and a TGS PVS-14 for my CA CQB. The Aimpoint for CQB and stick both of them on for woodland. Has anyone had this combonation and how is the built quality of the TGS PVS-14 and how is the image? Is the TGS PVS-14 just 4x glass or does it acually have a dot to aim with? For all you guys with the aimpoint, whats the aimpoint with the sharpest dot? I had a Guarder one once, and the dot looked really big and fuzzy.

Thanks for any help. Pictures are always welcome. Of course best helper gets a +1!

David.

There are many versions of the scope you are talking about. Best bet is to email the company/retailer you are buying from. I wouldn't reccomend going to x4 for airsofting. If you really want magnification, save up for a real AIMPOINT magnifier/scope.

There are many versions of the scope you are talking about. Best bet is to email the company/retailer you are buying from. I wouldn't reccomend going to x4 for airsofting. If you really want magnification, save up for a real AIMPOINT magnifier/scope.

It's this one

http://redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/product/...sp?prodID=16043

And no i don't think i'm gonna save up 600 dollars for a real aimpoint.

You get what you pay for. Don't *badgeress* when someone provides you a tried and tested solution to your problem, albeit a bit more expensive.

Your ghettorig may work, but good luck finding the dot MOA of replica red-dots.

Archived