Classic Army Hop-Up Issue

Fuser

My friend owns a Marui AK-47 Beta Spetznaz, and it was the 1st gun I ever witnessed being fired. One of the coolest things was the hop-up, and if he put it up all the way and tilted the gun, he could shoot around corners. The bb would go straight and then suddenly and sharply rise up.

When I got my Ca36K I tried to do this, but even with the Hop all the way up the bb's wouldn't come close to acting like his did.

Does this mean that my hop up rubber is weak, or do all CA guns have a different hop than Marui's?

What he said ^^

The CA bucking are seem to be quite thin when compared to other brands.

They're enough to get level flight and hop up a tad, but not like other bucking were you can get it to go straight up. (Which I don't reccomend doing anyways as it can strip you're piston)

What he said ^^

The CA bucking are seem to be quite thin when compared to other brands.

They're enough to get level flight and hop up a tad, but not like other bucking were you can get it to go straight up. (Which I don't reccomend doing anyways as it can strip you're piston)

Uhhh, lol, I think that might be a typo, but overengaged hopup doesnt affect the piston m8..

:waggle:

Archived